1. Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins? No appointment is necessary to tour our community, however it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.
2. Why do your prices have ranges? The prices will range on each floor plan depending on location and/or updates done inside the apartment. Updated units may include newer flooring, countertops, kitchen appliances, lighting and faucets.
3. What is the application fee and is it refundable? Application fees are $35 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online by credit card, or in our office with money order or cashier’s check. All application fees are nonrefundable.
4. How do I apply? Start your application online by clicking HERE. You may also apply in the office.
5. Which utilities do I pay? There is a monthly utility fee that covers water, sewer, trash and gas that will vary by the size of your apartment home. Residents are responsible for gas and electric bills. These are sub-metered and the bills that arrive to you are your actual usage.
Lease and Resident Questions:
6. What is the security deposit? The security deposit will vary. Please contact the office for up to date information.
7. When is my rent payment due? Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.
8. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? Rent is always due on the first and a $50 late fee is assessed on the 4th of every month (even Sundays and holidays).
9. How can I pay my rent? You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our property website. This allows you to use a bank account or credit card to make payments. We accept personal checks or cashiers checks (if rent is delinquent, cashiers check will be required). You may also drop approved payments in the drop box after hours and on weekends.
10. Who do I write the rent checks out to? You can make cashier’s checks payable to Warren Club Apartments.
11. What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have? Our community accepts cats; 2 pets maximum are allowed. Our full pet policy can be viewed HERE.
12. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60 day written notice is required. The lease buy-out fee is one and a half times the market rent amount. This applies for any reason other than active-duty military orders.
13. How can I refer a friend? If you love Warren Club Apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.
14. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.
15. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease? Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement. Application fees will be required in the event that a roommate is being added to the lease.
16. I will be moving out. What do I need to do? We require a 60 day written notice, which you are responsible through, prior to move-out. This is required regardless if the lease is ending or you are breaking your lease early. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in at least 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.
17. Do you have cable services? Yes, there are cable companies that service this area. You can ask our leasing office for more deals from our local Xfinity representative!
18. Can I grill on property? Grills are not permitted within the community.
19. I’m locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do? If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment or garage. Please do not call emergency maintenance. You must call a locksmith if you are locked out after normal business hours.
20. I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do? If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a small fee.
"I just moved in about 3 weeks ago and so far I am really pleased. There were a few little things on my move in sheet to be fixed and maintenance was there the same day.
"I've lived here for over 15 years and will truly miss this place. The staff have been here for a long time and are very friendly to all. Any maintenance issues I've had were fixed quickly. There's no riff-raff hanging around and the people that live here seem to respect the property. I say 5 thumbs up!
"I have lived here for about 6 months and so far I have no problems at all. I just love the fact that I can walk to the store and to my bank. Last month I referred a friend and they gave me $300 off my rent for February."
"Warren Club is extremely nice apartment community, it offers wonderful features that are very accommodating to the residents."